Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hi all, I usually don’t put recipes on here but it’s the season and these were amazing Pumpkin Cupcakes and I had to share them with the world. My daughter and I love to make stuff together and we are always coming up with new recipes or at least tweaking old recipes. We found a recipe online called Pumpkin Cake Bars and made it our own. We added a couple things, we took some stuff away and made it amazing. If was so moist and fluffy I surprised myself at how good it was.
These are beautiful moist pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! A very easy, very forgiving recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 15 oz can pure pumpkin, or 2 cups mashed fresh pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp salt
- OPTIONAL SPICES
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 6oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 sticks/1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectionary
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C, all oven types.
- If you want to make a cake instead of cupcakes spray and flour a large pan around 9 x 13
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin. Mix Well
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place cupcake liners in pan and fill about half full bake for 18 minutes or spread into prepared pan bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and fluffy.
- Let Cupcakes cool completely before adding frosting. I waited about 35 minutes before frosting.
Now the original recipe called for 1 2/3 cups of sugar so I cut that down to 1 1/2cups. Also, it called for 1 cup of oil and I cut it down to half a cup. Also, I am not a Pumpkin Spice person but if you like that you can add some more spices I put them under optional under the recipe. You can also add 1/2 cup of brown sugar. It will make the cake a little heavier more like a bread.
My daughter ate 4 of them last night and would of eating more if I wouldn’t have stopped her. She is a seriously picky eater so I know if she is a fan of these then everyone else is going to love them.
Put in the comments what your favorite baked good items are around the holiday seasons. Maybe I will try some more recipes later on.